Asked by Abena from Ghana | Apr. 06, 2017 09:13
About:Chinese Embassy in Ghana

i want to visit China for tourism

i want to travel with my husband for holidays in China. We do not have any sibling or friend in China to give us an invitation letter. My husband does not need a visa because he's a British but i do. I don't want to believe that i cannot travel with my husband to china for holidays without an invitation letter because we are going to be in a hotel Please what are the procedures?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacqueline from Belgium | Apr. 06, 2017 21:07
Abena, your husband also needs a tourist L type for China if he holds ordinary British passport.
As for the invitation letter, you are advised to find an agency to help you get that. The agency can always find a way to solve this kind of problem. Or you can book a tour from a travel agency, and then the travel agency may be able to get the invitation for you.
The application process is as follows:
First, prepare the relevant documents including passport and its photocopy, a filled-out application form, a recently-taken passport-style photo, introduction letter, an invitation letter, round trip air tickets, hotel reservation, and recent 4-month bank statement.
Next, go to China embassy to submit the application.
Related Questions:
How to get a Visa India
Asked by Mazen rashed from Ymeen
| Jun. 13, 2018 20:53
My name is Anthony a Masters Student in Girne American University North Cyp...
Asked by Anthony
| Jul. 22, 2012 21:15
Authorized Government Invitation Needed for China visa application
Asked by Sumon Saha from Bangladesh
| Sep. 01, 2012 02:35
China tourist visa. I am from Pakistan.
Asked by ABDURAHIM from Oman
| Sep. 09, 2018 20:04
I am a British citizen and I want to visit China for a week , what is the b...
Asked by Mostafa from United Kingdom
| Feb. 19, 2014 01:36
about traveling to main land of China and Hong Kong .
Asked by Ali from Qatar
| Dec. 28, 2015 20:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)