Asked by Kathi from Germany | Apr. 05, 2017 22:10
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Application for M visa in South Korea

Hi, I'm from Germany and want to visit Seoul as tourist for a few days. From there I want to apply for a 90 days M type for China, is that possible?
If yes, which documents do I need to bring?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mary from USA | Apr. 05, 2017 22:56
I’m afraid it is rather difficult for you to apply for Chinese business M type from Korea because you don’t have ARC card there. If possible, you are advised to apply in your home.
The required documents include a completed application form, a recently-taken passport-style photo, your passport and its copy, as well as an invitation letter from your business partner in China.
Related Questions:
Hello!! I`m a brazilian liviang in South Korea with a allien ID card and i...
Asked by Mrs.Manoela Isidro from Korea
| May. 31, 2010 22:46
Tourist visa for South Korea for Myanmar Passport holder working in Shangha...
Asked by Amera from Shanghai
| Jan. 17, 2018 03:53
Ticket / Itinerary Change During Visa Application
Asked by Will from USA
| Jun. 29, 2017 04:24
i m indian passport holdar i got china visa can i go to transit china to so...
Asked by waseem from India
| May. 10, 2017 05:00
Can I apply for a X2 visa if I’m in Seoul on holiday ? with an holiday visa...
Asked by Giada from New Zealand
| Oct. 08, 2018 19:03
How to get ARC card?Can I apply for M visa without that card?I dont live in...
Asked by Serbian Guy from Serbia
| Apr. 13, 2017 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)