Asked by Abdullah from Canada | Apr. 05, 2017 10:05
About:China Embassy in UAE

Canadian visiting the U.A.E

Good day , I am a Canadian student that will be spending about 5 days in the U.A.E . A couple of days before I leave to the U.A.E from Canada, I will be receiving my papers to study in China for the summer. So , I need to apply for the visa and I wont have enough time to do so in Canada. This means that I need to apply for the visa when I arrive in the U.A.E. Is there something specific I need to know before I arrive to the consulate and drop my acceptance letter , passport and picture ? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Manuel from Mexico | Apr. 06, 2017 02:34
Abdullah, you just go to UAE for 5 days as a tourist, so I'm afraid time is too tight for you to apply from there. You are suggested to make the application in Canada; you can choose the express or rush service if you are pressed for time.
You should prepare the documents including your passport and its photocopy, the application form, a passport-style photo, JW form, as well as the admission notice and its copy.
Related Questions:
visa application to UAE
Asked by Sikander Yar Khan from China
| Jan. 29, 2013 02:42
Canadian citizen working in the UAE visiting China in March
Asked by Dana
| Feb. 06, 2012 03:25
Does my daughter (2 years old) need a visa to be issued to her if she is tr...
Asked by sanaa from UAE
| Jan. 15, 2014 21:27
How long does the rush and the express visa take and how much are they for ...
Asked by Ahmed from UAE
| Jun. 14, 2013 20:51
Can I apply for Chinese and Tibetan visa in Dubai? If yes, what is the proc...
Asked by Pranay from UAE
| Sep. 09, 2014 21:29
Hello, I am a Canadian passport holder with a UAE resident visa. Is i...
Asked by Ms.Interested from UAE
| May. 10, 2009 21:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)