Asked by Fang Fang from Singapore | Mar. 23, 2017 03:27
About:China Visa

Bring Indonesia Maid back to my hometown in Yunnan for 2 months

Hi, I am residing in Singapore and I would like to bring my Indonesian maid back to Yunnan for 2 months during this coming Summer Holiday. May I know if I need to apply for visa in Singapore? How much is the fees and what are the document needed?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah from Argentina | Mar. 23, 2017 04:02
Fang Fang, if you bring your Indonesia maid to China for tourism purpose, you are advised to apply for a tourist L type.
You should first prepare the relevant documents including her passport and its photocopy, the application form, a passport-style photo and residence permit, as well as air ticket and proof of a hotel reservation, etc. Next, submit the application to the CVASC office. It will cost 90 SGD per person.
Related Questions:
my maid is an wife is a china national.
Asked by kong from Malaysia
| Nov. 23, 2016 19:38
I intend to bring my indonesia maid to hong kong & macau for holiday. Do i...
Asked by Nelson from Malaysia
| Oct. 28, 2014 01:43
Is Visa require for Indonesia helper to Hong Kong for holiday?
Asked by Jeffery from Singapore
| May. 08, 2015 22:25
Hello, I am staying in Singapore but will be going to China for a six mo...
Asked by Mr.adi from Singapore
| Feb. 21, 2011 20:18
Can indonesian maid stay in China for 3-6months?
Asked by guest from Singapore
| Nov. 16, 2012 01:05
if my Filippino maid already spent over 30 days in Macau 6 month ago, if no...
Asked by Mr.Alex from United States
| Dec. 21, 2010 04:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)