Asked by Mari from Finland | Mar. 20, 2017 14:24
About:China Visa

Hi, I'm going to be completing two months of student nursing training in a hospital in China

after which I want to spend one month travelling around China as a tourist, so the total duration of my trip will be 3 months. If I apply for the student (X2) type can that cover the whole trip although I will only study there 2 out of 3 months? Or which one will be the appropriate visa type for my trip? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ronald from Finland | Mar. 20, 2017 21:36
Mari, you can try to apply for a 3-month student X2 type, but if you can just get 2 months, you can try to change the X2 type to a tourist L type before it expires, and then you can use the tourist L type to travel around China for one month.
Related Questions:
hi, im jomalyn. i wanna know what philippine hospital accredited by china?
Asked by JOMALYN CRASO from Philippines
| Jan. 02, 2016 03:32
hi... I'm going to China on September this year...Im currently doing my de...
Asked by Ms.odette from Philippines
| May. 16, 2010 22:06
what are the visa requirements? will scholarship letter be sufficinet as ev...
Asked by kifayat from Pakistan
| Aug. 17, 2014 22:29
Can I renew my student resident permit and stay in China for two more month...
Asked by Marta from United Kingdom
| Jul. 12, 2011 05:00
X2 visa convert to L visa
Asked by Elle from Singapore
| May. 29, 2015 04:51
I'm a female tiger born Octorber 11, 1986. I was wondering, when will I fin...
Asked by Lupat from USA
| Aug. 22, 2018 19:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)