Asked by Makrand from India | Mar. 18, 2017 07:44
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

I am Indian and work at Baoding in Hebei. I stay with my wife and son here.

We all 3 have China residence permit and I also have foreign expert certificate. I like to invite my wife's uncle & aunty to China and stay with us for 1 month. Which visa category can they come? Do I need to write about tourism also in the invitation? As per my information they don't fall in category of relatives mentioned for S2 type. Do we need to prove the relationship of uncle and aunty with wife?

Answers (1)
Answered by Doris from Indonesia | Mar. 18, 2017 22:28
Makrand, they can apply for a tourist L type for China. You can use an invitation letter for them and inside the letter, you should state that they go to China for tourism purpose. They don’t need to provide relationship certificate.
Related Questions:
I'm going to Korea for a 3 day vacation, where I can get the visa?
Asked by Aji from China
| Nov. 14, 2014 01:06
I am in yiwu , need to go Baoding,hebei , any suggestion or advice for me
Asked by Mr.vijay from india
| Aug. 22, 2009 22:53
i am an english teacher currently working in saudi arabia but would like to...
Asked by Mr.bagegulira from uganda
| Jul. 22, 2010 22:07
Hello, I am planing to visit jiangsu, ningbo & baoding (hebei)from mumbai ...
Asked by Mr.rakesh from India
| Jun. 05, 2010 22:06
i am going to be a student of hebei university.can anyone tell me how long ...
Asked by amin from Bangladesh
| Jun. 15, 2014 20:03
are there any historical and tourist attractive places near baoding city wh...
Asked by peter from Eritrea
| Oct. 06, 2012 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)