Asked by Michael from Lebanon | Mar. 06, 2017 09:59
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

Hello I want to Apply for a Business M type to China,

so below are the documents that I have already prepared:

1) Passport Valid for more than 6 months
2) Letter of Invitation stamped from a Chinese Company
3) Commercial Register of my company
4) application form already filled
5) Photo Passport
6) Ticket showing my scheduled routing
7) Bank statement showing a balance above 6000USD
8) Hotel Reservation in China

- Do I need any additional document?
- Is it possible to get a 2 Years Multiple entry visa valid for 2 months each entry? If not 2 years is it possible to get a 1 Year Multiple entry one valid for 2 months each entry? (It is very important for me to be allowed to stay 2 months in China).

Please note that in the past I already got a visa which allows me to stay 60 days in China.
Thanks a lot in advance for your assistance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brian from Singapore | Mar. 07, 2017 19:18
Michael, the above-mentioned documents are enough.
I’m afraid you cannot get 2-year multiple-entry business M visa, but you can try to apply for a one-year multiple-entry one.
The consular officers will give you proper duration of stay based on the actual days you need. If you do need to stay for 60 days in China each time, it is possible for you to get that. Good luck!
Related Questions:
M type visa. Alina from Kazakhstan
Asked by Alina from Kazakhstan
| Jun. 08, 2015 01:23
A malaysian to apply a china business visa?
Asked by Regina Chin from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2017 21:24
what documents do i need to apply for a chinese M visa
Asked by vewoed from cameroon
| Aug. 21, 2018 02:13
business M VISA as german
Asked by Jennifer from Germany
| Feb. 03, 2016 22:03
Business Visa application from Malaysia
Asked by gray from Turkey
| May. 17, 2017 21:25
Chinese visa for Brazilian
Asked by Joana from Brazil
| Apr. 30, 2016 02:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)