Asked by Mai from Vietnam | Mar. 01, 2017 07:12
About:China Embassy in Italy

Hello, this is Mai. I'm Vietnamese living in Perugia with residence permit validate

until April 2017(Italy). This month I would like to visit China and Hong Kong (3 weeks in China and 2 weeks in Hong Kong). Which visa should I apply and please indicate also the requested documents. Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Pam from Belgium | Mar. 01, 2017 21:20
Mai, if you go to HK and Mainland China for tourism purpose, you should apply for two separate tourist visas for both places.
As for HK, you need to provide the filled-out application form, a passport-style photo, copy of your passport, proof of financial support, flight itinerary, hotel reservation and travel plan.
As for mainland China, you need to provide your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, air tickets and hotel reservation.
Next, submit two applications to the embassy of China.
Related Questions:
do i need Hongkong visa? How can i get it?
Asked by chieubinhan from finland
| Mar. 28, 2014 03:02
Do I need to go out of china and come back to apply for it?
Asked by mike from Togo
| Apr. 25, 2015 01:24
Do i need and Invitation to your Country for Sight seeing (Tourist)?
Asked by AIKE from Austria
| Sep. 23, 2013 03:52
Hi, Im a Vietnamese citizen and living in US as a permanent resident. Can I...
Asked by Ms.Lam
| May. 24, 2010 21:21
travel to maucau with visit visa hk?
Asked by Huy from Vietnam/Germany
| Oct. 26, 2015 21:45
can i enter saudi arabia with a renewed passport (lost passport)?
Asked by mohammed aslam bamakboos aldaiyani from India
| Jul. 14, 2016 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)