Asked by Venu from India | Feb. 27, 2017 02:37
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

US citizen living in India traveling to F1 in Shanghai and then Seoul all in 1 wk- 144 hour visa ok?

Hi - I am a US citizen living in India and traveling for the Chinese F1 GP in Shanghai and then a 2 day trip to Seoul - here is how it works - leave Bangalore to Shanghai via Hong Kong on Apr 6; leave Shanghai to Seoul on apr 10 and return to shanghai on apr 12; leave to Bangalore from shanghai on apr 12 via Hong I eligibe for the 144 hour free transit and if so, would you know procedure? Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Arthur from Bulgaria | Feb. 27, 2017 21:47
Venu, your travel route will be Bangalore-HK-Shanghai (within 144 hours)-Seoul-Shanghai (within 144 hours)-HK-Bangalore, so you will be able to enjoy the free transit in Shanghai in both directions. When you board the plane in Bangalore, you should inform the airlines that you want to use the free transit in Shanghai; when you arrive at Shanghai airport, you should go to the transit counter to apply for the free transit.
Related Questions:
San Francisco-Shanghai-Seoul-Shanghai
Asked by You You from U.S.
| May. 26, 2018 05:49
Will I be able to leave the airport during ransit time?
Asked by john Chen from USA
| Mar. 27, 2015 04:53
Hi, My husband and I are US citizen living in Seoul Korea and traveling ...
Asked by Mrs.Patricia Shea from US - Korea
| Dec. 17, 2010 22:11
Traveling from Hong Kong into Shanghai then departing Hangzhou back to Hong...
Asked by Kate from USA
| Aug. 18, 2016 20:47
Joining Celebrity Cruise in Shanghai
Asked by JUAN D PARAISO from United States
| Mar. 22, 2018 20:43
US Citizen from Seoul-Beijing-Taiwan-Seoul
Asked by SN from USA
| Apr. 04, 2014 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)