Asked by KGBODEMAN | Jan. 11, 2017 11:04
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Proof Of Life

My wife is a 53 year old Chinese woman living here in the USA.
She needs proof of life to continue getting her retirement from the Chinese Government.
We life in Nebraska and the consulate that services us is in Washington DC.
When I get on their website I can not find a form for proof of life.
Also it appears that we will have to use someone to authenticate this for us in person since the consulate stopped receiving mail authentications in 2014.
I'm not real computer literate and I have not been able to find this proof of life form for China anywhere. Could you assist me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Elizabeth from Argentina | Jan. 11, 2017 21:30
It seems that the embassy of China cannot issue the life certificate. You are advised to go to the relevant government department to ask about it.
Related Questions:
Married already 5 years with my chinese spouse and with 4 year old chinese ...
| Feb. 17, 2014 03:10
Hello, By the time i submit the following document: 1. Valid pas...
Asked by Mr.jide from nigeria
| Aug. 24, 2009 02:19
Can I get the invitation letter by email and print it to use or do I need t...
Asked by Saiqa from United Kingdom
| Oct. 18, 2013 02:51
Hi, I will be on vacation later this year and i will like to visit C...
Asked by Mr.ayo from nigria
| Jun. 18, 2009 04:09
hello, I am an Irish citizen living in the UK. Can I apply for a chinese to...
Asked by eoin from ireland
| Jan. 06, 2015 20:10
I'm staying at marco polo hotel, hong kong. K2 shuttle bus is free of charg...
| Sep. 20, 2015 22:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)