Asked by Ken from Canada | Dec. 31, 2016 09:13
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Working visa, and business visa

I would like to teach English in China, and do some business such as finding natural resources for China such as wood.

What kind of visa do I require to do both?

If it is a business visa, what documents should I take to the PSB?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicole from USA | Jan. 02, 2017 01:00
Ken, you should apply for a work Z visa. It is more suitable for you. You need to submit your passport, passport copy, a fully filled-out application form affixed with your recent photo, a work permit, and an invitation letter from the duly authorized unit. Among them, the last two documents should be obtained by your employer. After you enter China, you need to apply for a residence permit at the local PSB within 30 days.
Related Questions:
I'm planning a day trip from hong Kong to Macau. Do I need any permit from ...
Asked by Woody from China
| Jan. 15, 2016 21:04
how can i get the working visa of macau,how long is the validity of working...
Asked by kishor from nepal
| Nov. 07, 2012 03:38
Is it possible for me to get a Chinese working visa in malaysia
Asked by Uma from Kenya
| Dec. 12, 2014 20:02
Is there an age restriction for a working visa to Macao?
Asked by LISA HURLONG from USA
| Apr. 05, 2016 21:49
what is the age limit for working visa
Asked by Annie M
| Feb. 05, 2013 00:19
I'm living and working in mainland. Can I use mainland working visa in HK? ...
Asked by yrius from Egypt
| Aug. 06, 2014 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)