Asked by Stefan from New Zealand | Dec. 28, 2016 07:37
About:China Visa

I travel from NZL to Guangdozu Airport, on NZL Passport. Can I get 5 days VOA on the Airport?

I am planning also to cross to HK by Metro at Luohu... May be just for half a day. Then come back to Guangdong and fly back to NZL.
Most likely I will be entitled to the 144h free transit, as HK will be the third country.
Most likely the condition to receive the 144h transit free transit is to travel to the third country.
Is the 144h free transit expiring on exit to the third country?
Would I be entitle to get one of the visa re entering Guandong at Luohu?
Even if the answer is yes, it might be a bit of a puzzle to the Airline I will be flying to Guangdong.
Thanks, Stefan

Answers (1)
Answered by Nelson from Belgium | Dec. 29, 2016 00:38
Stefan, you cannot get 5-day VOA in Guangzhou, but if you travel like NZ-Guangzhou (less than 144 hours)-HK-Luohu port-NZ, you can enjoy the 144 hour free transit in Guangzhou. When you re-enter at Luohu port, you can apply for a 5-day VOA.
Related Questions:
On NZL Passport, can I get the 144h transit visa at Bao'an Airport in Shenz...
Asked by Stefan from New Zealand
| Jan. 04, 2017 19:43
Visa Free Tansit?
Asked by Jun Lee from New Zealand
| Jun. 10, 2014 03:17
144 hour visa.Thanks
Asked by Bo from New Zealand
| May. 07, 2018 12:17
Hi I want to travel on NZL Pasport from NZL to Guangdong then cross to Hong...
Asked by Stefan from New Zealand
| Jan. 03, 2017 19:59
Can I get the 144h transit Vsa at Bao'an Airport in Shenzhen, Arriving on N...
Asked by Stefan from New Zealand
| Jan. 04, 2017 19:47
Flying on NZL passport from NZL to Shanghai.
Asked by Stefan from nz
| Feb. 28, 2017 00:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)