Asked by Ahmed from Egypt | Dec. 04, 2016 01:16
About:China Visa

I'm holding S2 visa for treatment in Beijing

FIRST, thanks for your help.
I'm holding S2 type for treatment in Beijing for 3 months. However, the doctor asks me to stay here for another 3 - 4 months depending on results of examinations and treatment. I want to ask if I can extend my S2 for another 4 months. Is this possible to extend for more than the original duration? what should I do? another question, should I go to any PSB in beijing or a specific one?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nana from China | Dec. 05, 2016 00:27
Ahmed, generally speaking, the extended stay duration cannot be longer than the original duration, but considering your special situation, you may get an extension of four months. You need to go to the biggest PSB in Beijing or the one in your district.
Related Questions:
My question is can i have my Medical Exam done here in Beijing, China inste...
| Jul. 10, 2014 05:47
can i go to china by road on my S2 tourist visa?
Asked by Muhammad Mughni from Pakistan
| Oct. 31, 2014 20:40
Can we extend the S2 visa in China?
Asked by sally from China
| Oct. 28, 2014 02:43
Do i need a visa if I have Philippine passport, but reside in Brunei
Asked by Rosemarie J. Wang from Brunei
| Sep. 26, 2014 04:12
I like to seek medical treatment in Beijing, what kind of visa should I app...
Asked by mariya from philippines
| Sep. 12, 2013 03:43
Do I qualify for visa exempt if I go to Beijing for medical treatment with ...
Asked by CHRISTYAREH from UK
| Dec. 17, 2013 01:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)