Asked by Jeanne from USA | Nov. 21, 2016 13:41
About:China Tourist Visa

Traveling to China on a one way ticket, but I have my (L) Tourist Visa already

I am getting my tourist L type through a letter of invitation, NOT a roundtrip ticket. Once I have the L type, will it be a problem to enter China on a one way ticket with just an (L) Tourist type? Will i get stopped at the airport, or at customs? Or will it be okay? I am flying on a US passport from San Francisco to Guilin.

As long as I have my Tourist L type, it shouldn't be an issue if I fly into China on a one way ticket, right?

I ask because I am flying into Guilin, but taking a train to HKG one week later and flying out from there. So that is why I have a one way ticket to China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Hans from Italy | Nov. 21, 2016 20:29
No, you won’t encounter any problem with one way ticket if you have got the tourist L type entry permit. Don’t worry!
Related Questions:
I only have a one way ticket to china at the moment. Will I have any proble...
Asked by Luke from United Kingdom
| Sep. 07, 2012 01:36
do i need return tickets on L visa?
Asked by nik from Australia
| Feb. 03, 2013 03:11
Do I need to provide a return ticket when I already have a L-visa?
Asked by Rcel from Dubai
| Oct. 29, 2011 20:31
Visa on one way ticket?
Asked by Declan from United Kingdom
| Feb. 14, 2014 23:45
Can I get a tourist visa to enter China when I already have work permit?
Asked by rosco from Philippines
| Jul. 29, 2018 19:05
Hi, I am planning on going to Shanghai, from Philadelphia. I would like...
Asked by Mr.Tommy from USA
| Sep. 22, 2010 22:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)