Asked by Lisa from India | Nov. 20, 2016 23:54
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Date on return ticket is later than time allowed for single visit.

I have a double entry (each stay is valid for 60 days at a time) visa. I plan on exiting China to visit Hong Kong sometime towards the end of my first stay, and then re-enter China to stay for another couple of weeks. Can I make my FIRST entry into China with a return ticket for a date 90 days from the point of entry? Many thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Allen from Russia | Nov. 21, 2016 19:29
It is possible for you to do that. As your official duration of stay is 60 days, you need to apply for an extension 7 days prior to its expiry date, and then you can possibly get 30 more days to stay in China. In this case, you can stay for 90 days and then exit China.
Related Questions:
re-entry to Beijing after 144hr free transit
Asked by Melanie Burch from France
| Jan. 30, 2018 00:25
Hey Is there a discount for return tickets or is there just single ticke...
Asked by Mr.Thomas from Belgium
| Jan. 25, 2010 04:41
Visa for Hong Kong.
Asked by Meeta from India
| May. 29, 2012 04:12
I'm from Iraq, do I need the transit G type from HGH to DUBAI?
Asked by Sama from Iran
| Nov. 26, 2014 19:55
Overstayed in China for 10 days in my last visa unintentionally
Asked by Ying from USA
| Mar. 19, 2018 03:05
Can I visit Hong Kong while in Shenzhen on a single entry visa?
Asked by Mohammed from Australia
| Mar. 07, 2015 21:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)