Asked by RnR from New Zealand | Nov. 12, 2016 07:02
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

NZ passport holder wanting to apply in HK for China multi-entry tourist visa

I have already used my double entry permit to China and am in Hong Kong, how can I apply for a 6 month multi-entry tourist L type for China here? what will the cost be?

Answers (1)
Answered by Raymond from Ireland | Nov. 14, 2016 19:45
You should first prepare the required documents including your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, and proof of your transportation and accommodation arrangement. After, submit the application to the office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC to apply for it. However, I cannot assure that if you can get 6-month multiple-entry L type which will cost HKD 500 per person. Just give it a try.
Related Questions:
Can a NZ passport holder apply for a tourist visa on arrival?
Asked by Gary from Turkey
| Apr. 10, 2012 23:12
What are the needed documents to apply for 2 years multientry visafor UAE r...
Asked by F. Espandiani from Iran
| Apr. 30, 2012 03:06
I am wanting a single entry visa to China and have a New Zealand passport. ...
Asked by Mr.Paul from New Zealand
| Mar. 16, 2011 20:00
The Visa to visit China for a NZ passport holder is $140pp Is this too much...
Asked by Mr.H L Whight from NZ
| Jun. 17, 2009 02:16
Is it possible to apply for tourist visa for NZ passport around the 16th Oc...
Asked by Susan from New Zealand
| Oct. 11, 2017 21:14
Wanting to go for 4 days in China (Beijing)
Asked by Murphy from Australia
| Jul. 25, 2016 04:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)