Asked by Khai Leng from Malaysia | Nov. 08, 2016 22:35
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, I'm Malaysan citizen. I have few questions on visa application

1) during Chinese New Year 2017, China embassy will close for how many days
2) for single entry application, how long will the visa valid
3) and what are the documents / items to be bring along for the application
Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicolas from United Kingdom | Nov. 09, 2016 19:49
1. Khai, the holiday arrangement for Chinese New Year 2017 hasn’t issued yet. Based on the previous arrangement in past years, the CVASC may close 2 or 3 days.
2. Usually, it will be valid for 3 months.
3. If you want to apply for a tourist L visa, you need to bring your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form with a passport-style photo attached, round trip air tickets and hotel booking record.
Related Questions:
Chinese Visa from Mongolia
Asked by alice from england
| May. 30, 2013 03:56
Hi, I have few questions regarding visa application. My husband and I are M...
Asked by Ms.Tan from Singapore
| Nov. 09, 2010 19:02
hello hi.. im from Malaysia n i want to travel to Hong Kong for a few days....
Asked by Miss Fatin from Malaysia
| Mar. 09, 2016 21:42
hi im liezle working in hongkong as a domestic helper. i have a few quetion...
Asked by Ms.liezle
| Feb. 22, 2009 20:19
How to apply visa for indonesian who lives in Australia
Asked by Via from Australia
| Apr. 12, 2013 02:27
Need help about visa issues
Asked by Js from new york from USA
| Jun. 20, 2016 21:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)