Asked by Akam from China | Nov. 04, 2016 06:43
About:China Private Visit Visa

can i extend the resident permit (that i got it from S2 visa)?

hello guys, if I have a S2 type, i should convert it to resident permit in China, but what if i want to stay more with my family? should I extend the resident permit or extend the S2 type? what is the difference?

Answers (1)
Answered by Adam from Portugal | Nov. 05, 2016 01:29
As far as I know, you cannot apply for the residence permit if you hold S2 type.
If you want to stay for a long time with your family, you can try to convert your S2 type to S1 type which may allow you to stay for more than 180 days in China. After you get the S1 type, you can apply for the residence permit.
Related Questions:
Can i extend my Z visa resident permit with new employer, if my last reside...
Asked by Sam from China
| Oct. 14, 2016 04:28
my sister got 3 months visa s2, she is below 18.
Asked by s.khan from china shanghai
| Aug. 31, 2016 21:40
S2 visa. I have an s2, is it possible to extend it?
Asked by Phillip from USA
| Mar. 15, 2018 22:57
Can I extend S2 visa in China
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Jun. 22, 2016 20:13
my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possi...
Asked by USMAN from Pakistan
| Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
could my wife and 2 years old son ( who was born in china ) get S2 visa
Asked by sarang shahu from Pakistan
| Mar. 01, 2018 20:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)