Asked by Mitchell from China | Oct. 31, 2016 21:21
About:Chinese Embassies in Asia

Can I still change employer in the new permit policy in Shenzhen?

I have worked in Zhejiang province for the past 3 years and I am now looking forward to work in an IT company in Shenzhen. But the visa and permit rules are changing from November 1st. I would like to know if I can still change employer or transfer my visa to the new employer in Shenzhen.
Secondly, when I came to china in 2012, i was not told to bring any criminal records certificate and also wasn't told to authenticate my degree certificate then. But it seems the new policy they are demanding all these stuffs, Is possible to get the permits in Shenzhen without providing criminal records or authenticated degree certificate because I have been living in China since 2013.

Answers (1)
Answered by Larry from Australia | Nov. 01, 2016 20:35
Mitchell, I think you can still change your employer and transfer your work Z type to the new employer in Shenzhen.
I’m afraid your degree certificate needs to be authenticated by the embassy of PRC in your home country, while you can get the non-criminal certificate from PRC because you lived in PRC for the past few years.
Related Questions:
Residents permit & Work permit cancellation -Change Employer inside China
| Dec. 30, 2016 20:26
Can I use a permit issued in Zhejiang to work in Shenzhen?
Asked by Ahanti from China
| May. 26, 2016 03:31
Hello I have a Residence Permit valid until March 2018...
Asked by Augusto José from Portugal
| Jan. 05, 2018 02:39
How to change alien employment permit to expert certificate
Asked by Zd from China
| Jan. 13, 2017 20:57
What is the procedure to get the employment permit if I change the employer...
Asked by Mr.thomas
| Feb. 27, 2011 03:12
Work Permit and Residence Permit to new company
Asked by JP from China
| Nov. 11, 2015 20:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)