Asked by Laurent from France | Oct. 27, 2016 03:45
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Working Visa and procedure

Hello !

After a few months in China under Tourist L type I decided to find a job here because I really want to stay.
A company working a lot with Europe is ready to take me, but decided to take advantage of me being already in China to start the procedure.

As a result, still under L type (not working) I already found an apartment, did my body check at the designated hospital and now have an appointment with PSB to confirm the Residence permit... Will all of this be void when I'll go back to France to make a Z type ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Stanley from India | Oct. 27, 2016 22:48
Laurent, actually, if you can try to convert the L type to work Z type within PRC at the exit and entry administration, you can just apply for the temporary stay permit and all of what you have done will still be valid.
Related Questions:
App not working... 😞
Asked by Name(from mobile) from Country
| Aug. 21, 2015 22:47
What are the working days and working hours of embassy?
Asked by Muhammad Saleem Raza from Pakistan
| Apr. 18, 2016 02:28
I Need information if the Bank of China is working on Sunday on airport PUD...
Asked by Ana from Serbia
| Apr. 10, 2013 20:29
I'm planning a day trip from hong Kong to Macau. Do I need any permit from ...
Asked by Woody from China
| Jan. 15, 2016 21:04
Is it possible to get Z visa within china through bachelor degree certific...
Asked by BICKY from NEPAL
| Dec. 20, 2016 20:10
is the train working on 1/1/2018?
Asked by Ran Fix from Israel
| Dec. 31, 2017 23:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)