Asked by Sam from China | Oct. 12, 2016 10:14
About:China Visa

Can i extend my Z visa resident permit with new employer, if my last resident permit got cancelled.

I got a Z type with Employer A and also got resident permit. after one month the Employer A company got shut down and my resident permit got cancelled. and i got 20 days short permit. Now i found a job in another province from employer B who is willing to hire me. Can he extend my residence permit and do all the procedures without leaving me the country.? i already got the release letter from employer A. if he can then what documents are needed.

Answers (1)
Answered by Martins from Singapore | Oct. 14, 2016 04:28
I’m afraid he cannot extend your residence permit because it has been cancelled.
You need to re-apply for a work Z visa and then get a new residence permit. Because you just got a 20-day stay permit, I’m afraid you have to leave PRC and go back to your home country to apply the work Z visa.
Related Questions:
how to transfer working visa or resident permit into new passport
Asked by Mitchell from South Africa
| May. 11, 2015 00:59
question about Work visa
Asked by Christine Nguyen from United States
| Feb. 05, 2016 01:25
Exit entry bureau posted a notice online that they revoked my (working) res...
Asked by Mentor from China
| Aug. 21, 2015 21:41
renewal or extension of working permit
Asked by arlene from China
| Sep. 10, 2014 22:59
If my family visits me on L, can they change it into Z as dependent in chin...
Asked by Murali from China
| Feb. 23, 2013 01:51
S visa and changing employer
Asked by emanuela from Italy
| Dec. 14, 2015 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)