Asked by tony from the netherlands | Oct. 12, 2016 05:47
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Visa concerning, arriving in Pudong Int. airport Shanghai, one night Shanghai next day by cruiseship

Hello does any body can write me, do we need an entry permit, we will stay only one night in Shanghai, next day by cruiseship leaving Shanghai/Baoshan to Japan, Vietnam etc. ending in Hongkong after 15 nights, one night in Hongkong and fly to Amsterdam, the Netherlands we have dutch nationality passports.
We know we can stay 144 hours in Shanghai than you do not need an entry permit, we will leave in Shanghai by ship.
Very confusing, we do not want any problems in Shanghai. Please write us is an entry permit not necessary? Thanks in advance Tony.

Answers (1)
Answered by Yvonne from Switzerland | Oct. 12, 2016 21:45
Tony, you can enjoy the free transit in Shanghai, so there is no need to apply for an entry permit. Nice trip!
Related Questions:
Australian Passport Holder 144 Hr transit visa
Asked by DAvid from Australia
| Nov. 16, 2017 03:44
we are arriving at Shanghai (Pudong) Int. Airport on the 29th of April 2009...
Asked by Ms.nelle from Philippines
| Mar. 24, 2009 21:39
Hi, I will be arriving Pudong Int. airport soon. How should I take a fast...
Asked by Mr.Sim from Mars
| Oct. 22, 2010 20:25
Hi. Are there Mastercard ATM at Pudong Int Airport and in Shanghai?
Asked by Charlie from Australia
| Mar. 08, 2014 20:11
Iam arriving at 0130hrs on 20sept at pudong will the night bus be avaiable ...
Asked by Mr.sriram from oman
| Sep. 10, 2009 02:38
72-hour Transit Visa Exemption in Guangdong
Asked by Kadi from Estonia
| Jun. 11, 2016 22:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)