Asked by Abdelfatah from Libya | Oct. 10, 2016 08:53
About:Chinese Embassy in Jordan

My friend wants to go to China for treatment, Could you please help him to get Visa from Jordan

He get an Evaluation report from the hospital and Inviation letter from the hospital as well.
Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Barry from Ireland | Oct. 11, 2016 22:46
Abdelfatah, he can apply for an S2 visa to PRC for the treatment. He should first prepare the required documents containing his passport and its copy, a completed application form affixed with a passport-style photo, Evaluation report and Invitation letter from the hospital, an introduction letter from the ministry of foreign affairs of Jordan, flight itinerary and bank savings proof.
Afterwards, submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for the S2 visa.
Related Questions:
My friend's son entered US with a J1 visa to study in a high school in Indi...
Asked by Mr.Lianqing Wang from USA
| Jan. 11, 2011 21:45
hi mam/sir, my friend citizen from nepal , studying here in philippines ...
Asked by Ms.bea medrazo from philippines
| Jun. 30, 2010 02:02
How do I get a friend to the US to work for a year?
Asked by Julie from USA
| Nov. 04, 2012 21:15
how i can bring my wife from pakistan ,if i have M for 6 months, 90 days co...
Asked by shah masiol from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2018 21:17
How to make a visa with a sponsorship from another country ?
Asked by Roxanne from Philippines
| Feb. 08, 2014 21:43
Hi I am indian wanted go china for my mothers cancer treatment? how do you ...
Asked by mohamed khasim from INdia
| Jul. 29, 2012 01:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)