Asked by heni from taiwan | Oct. 09, 2016 21:24
About:China Transit Visa

how to apply free temporary stay permit

sorry for ask many question to u, may i ask how to apply free temporary stay permit at shanghai airport? will it takes long time? coz after arrival, i just have about 2 hrs only to take my luggage and pass the immigration then fo check in for next destination, i don't have any idea, whether enough time to do all that, since i know shanghai airport is also one of the busiest terminal,thanks for help.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Sweden | Oct. 11, 2016 02:00
Heni, after arrival, you can go to the immigration office where you can apply for the free temporary stay permit by proving your passport, the onward ticket and valid entry permit for a third country. It can be done very soon, so don’t worry! Maybe it just takes several minutes. Time is enough.
Related Questions:
Hi, my visa is X2 student, I'll stay in Beijing for 4 months,
Asked by Yohanes from Indonesia
| Aug. 11, 2016 22:46
My wife arrived in Beijing on a S1 Visa on 14th December.
Asked by Chris from New Zealand
| Dec. 28, 2016 21:18
My spouse is Chinese and recently ı took Q2 visa.
Asked by Cheng Hao from Turkey
| Feb. 06, 2018 21:46
How do I go from temporary residence permit to temporary working residence ...
Asked by Alex from China
| Mar. 17, 2012 03:03
Temporary entry permit
Asked by Ganapathy Chellappan from India
| Oct. 11, 2015 21:20
How long time can I stay out of China without losing my rescidence permit? ...
Asked by Leif Ingman from Shanghai, China
| Nov. 27, 2011 20:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)