Asked by Mr Siomone from Indonesia | Oct. 09, 2016 13:33
About:China Visa

Can Indonesian apply work Permit in Indonesia Embassy base in Kuala Lumpur?

I am Indonesian work in China as house maid. My work permit will be run off soon, Can I go to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur -Indonesia Embassy apply for my work permit for working in China?

If yes, what is the requirement? instead going to Malaysia, can I renew my china work permit in Hong Kong, Indonesia Embassy? instead going to Malaysia?

Do you do any renewal work permit for Indonesian work in China?

Thank you very much if you could let me know as soon as possible.
Mr Simone

Answers (1)
Answered by Theodore from Italy | Oct. 11, 2016 21:32
Mr Simone, you can try to renew your work permit inside PRC. Actually, if you won’t change your job, you can just renew your residence permit at the exit and entry administration of the local public security bureau. The required documents include your passport, valid registration form of temporary stay permit, the application form, a half-length color photo, the employment contract, and your work permit as well as other materials the consular officers consider necessary.
You cannot renew the work permit at Indonesia embassy, but should apply for a new work Z type from Chinese embassy if you exit to Malaysia.
Related Questions:
hi..I am Indonesian holding working permit in malaysia... can I apply china...
Asked by Azian from Malaysia
| May. 04, 2015 20:55
Indonesian working in Kuala Lumpur apply China visa in Malaysia
Asked by destin from Indonesia
| Feb. 24, 2012 19:30
Tourist visa for an Indonesian living in Vietnam
Asked by Indra Dean Chiam from Vietnam
| Dec. 08, 2011 01:02
I am a Malaysian who is working in BATAM, Indonesia. Want to apply Busines...
Asked by Ms.Low from Malaysia
| Oct. 26, 2010 02:35
I live and work in Kuala Lumpur and have a UK passport. Can i apply for a t...
Asked by julie jones from United Kingdom
| Apr. 13, 2013 03:51
Hi......i am Indonesia now in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur i want to apply china ...
Asked by Ms.Adeliana from Indon
| Oct. 13, 2009 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)