Asked by Marcos from Venezuela | Oct. 06, 2016 02:29
About:China Embassy in Venezuela

Hello, I'm a Venezuelan passport holder recently moved in to DUBAI from 3 years living in Mex.

My residence Emirates visa is on process, I was wondering If I could go to Guangzhou flying from Dubai for the Canton Fair 2016 (Biggest appliances exhibition in the world). I just have the venezuelan passport and mexican ID also... What should I need to go there or what kind of visa do I need to go to guangzhou only few days... ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Francis from Brazil | Oct. 10, 2016 22:11
You can just apply for a tourist L visa to PRC for the Canton Fair 2016. You need to provide your passport and its copy, a filled-out application form attached with a passport-sized color photo, and proof of transportation and hotel arrangement. If you apply from Dubai, you also need to provide your residence permit there.
Related Questions:
can i enter saudi arabia with a renewed passport (lost passport)?
Asked by mohammed aslam bamakboos aldaiyani from India
| Jul. 14, 2016 21:20
I plan on visiting China for a week on a tourist visa to visit my son who w...
Asked by Lorna T from UK
| Feb. 05, 2012 21:49
Can I apply for resident visa while in the states?
| Apr. 16, 2015 03:03
Do I need a visa? what type of it would I need?
Asked by Dayana from USA
| Jul. 24, 2013 02:46
Venezuelan Citizen asking for a Tourist Visa in its Greek Passport
Asked by guest from Venezuela
| Aug. 17, 2012 02:19
emirati passport holder from Dubai,can I get visa on arrival to HK? I plan ...
Asked by Fawz from United Arab Emirates
| May. 04, 2016 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)