Asked by Melody Balangue from Philippines | Sep. 29, 2016 10:26
About:China Visa

I'm a filipino planning go visit hongkong and shenzhen, china, do i need to get a visa?

What are the requirements?

Answers (1)
Answered by Grayson from Brazil | Sep. 29, 2016 21:57
If you will visit HK for less than 14 days, no entry permit is needed. You just need to bring your passport, the return or onward ticket, and enough travel fees to go there.
However, you need to apply for a tourist L type for Shenzhen if you go there for tourism purpose. The required documents include your passport and its copy, a passport-style photo, application form, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation as well as your financial standing proof. And then submit the application to the embassy of PRC in your home country to apply for the L type.
Related Questions:
dear sir, im filipino recently working here in penang malaysia,and im plan...
Asked by Mr.ronnel hipos from Philippines
| Jan. 18, 2010 23:19
Im a Filipino..Im planning to go to HK for two days & exit hk going to tpe?...
Asked by Star from Philippines
| Mar. 16, 2013 02:26
im a filipino passport holder do i need to get tourist visa on to tour in ...
Asked by Mr.glenn from philippins
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:19
hello i am bob del socorro and i am a filipino citizen and im working here ...
Asked by Mr.bob del socorro from ireland
| Aug. 18, 2009 20:47
Japanese national need China VISA?
Asked by Yoshiko Kitada Demetillo from Japan
| Mar. 10, 2012 00:25
hi,im a filipino working in planning to go shenzhen via macau,...
Asked by Ms.anita from Philippines
| Mar. 15, 2009 21:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)