Asked by NAVEED BABAR DAR from Pakistan | Sep. 26, 2016 12:47
About:Visa Policy of China

Dear sir i want a visit of china please told me the proceger of visa process

I am from pakistan punjab. please guide me easy process & about doccuments
That 's required.....?
I am very thankfull to you
naveed babar dar

Answers (1)
Answered by Lydia from South Africa | Sep. 26, 2016 21:50
Naveed, you cannot apply for individual tourist L type, so you need to book a tour from a travel agency and then apply for a group tourist L type for PRC. The required documents include an invitation letter from Chinese tourism bureau, the application form, your passport and its copy, and an introduction letter from the travel agency. And then submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for the group tourist L type.
Related Questions:
please tell me what is the proceger to aplly the visa in cina for 1 years a...
Asked by Mr.farhan from pakistan
| Jun. 26, 2009 01:45
Dear Sir, I have a query. I want to go to China to visit my friend ther...
Asked by Mr.Irfan Mir from Pakistan
| Nov. 04, 2009 19:51
Dear Sir, I want to visit for china Please tell me visit visa in...
Asked by Mr.Shahid Hussain from Pakistan
| Feb. 22, 2010 19:58
dear sir, I want to visit to china for shopping purposes for at least 3 mo...
Asked by Mr.usman from Pakistan
| Jul. 14, 2010 02:45
Dear Sir I want to go china for visit please tell me the terms a...
Asked by Mr.Fiaz from Pakistan
| May. 18, 2009 02:32
Dear Sir, I am from Bangladesh want to visit China for business purpose. P...
Mr.PANNA from Bangladesh
| Jun. 29, 2010 03:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)