Asked by kr from singapore | Sep. 23, 2016 17:13
About:Hong Kong Airport Express Travel Pass

2 travellers in Hong Kong.

We are a couple travelling. Is it more economical to buy group ticket we will be staying for 5 nights in HK?
After the first 72 hours if we want to add return ride after deciding later can we use the same card with top up value for the ride.

Answers (1)
Answered by Darren from Australia | Sep. 23, 2016 21:28
According to your situation, you are advised to purchase Round-Trip Airport Express Travel Pass. It contains two AE journey plus 3 consecutive days of unlimited travel on MTR (except East Rail Line First Class, Lo Wu and Lok Ma Chau stations), Light Rail and MTR Bus (Northwest New Territories). The price is HK$250 and HK$350 respectively (with HK$50 refundable deposit). After 72 hours, you can add some value to it, and the card can be used as the Standard Octopus Card.
Notably, one card can only be used by one person. Thus you need to buy two. :)
Related Questions:
China's new 72-hour visa-free policy from 1 january 2013
Asked by Aggie from Australia
| Jan. 04, 2013 01:32
Do all travellers need their own card or can two share one actopus card in ...
Asked by Geoff from Australia
| Sep. 06, 2014 01:16
pls let us know 1st time Hong Kong travellers visa requirement for sri lank...
Asked by ranjan from sri lanka
| Apr. 27, 2015 02:21
Hi, I am a firt time traveler to Hong Kong. please advise 1) Whats the s...
Asked by Mr.Sam from australia
| Oct. 13, 2009 21:10
Single card per traveller in hong kong?
Asked by Maribel from Philippines
| Aug. 11, 2014 22:55
The Hong Kong airport site only talks of baggage storage in terminal 2
Asked by Seema from India
| Dec. 22, 2014 20:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)