Asked by Ayobami from Nigeria | Sep. 08, 2016 04:25
About:Chinese Consulate in Lagos

Visa Category for china

Please, i want to know what to hold to embassy if my Invitation letter is available and type of visa to apply for and going on a business trip to china and my partner planning to send me invitation letter. looking forward to receive your message...
Note: Don't mind if you can help with the process or giving me guild line to do it. thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Shirley from Spain | Sep. 08, 2016 22:15
You can apply for a business M type for the business trip.
The first step is to prepare the required documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form, a passport-style photo, and the invitation letter from your business partner.
The next step is to go the embassy of PRC between 15:00 and 17:00 every Tuesday or Thursday to make an appointment and submit the application.
Related Questions:
what is category work visa in China
Asked by Mandeep singh from India
| Jul. 12, 2018 18:20
Is category M-visa same as Tourist type?
Asked by solomon eshun from Ghana
| Sep. 30, 2014 02:41
how much will the visa fees be for z category for 12 months?
Asked by thocks from india
| Jul. 25, 2016 03:21
Is it legal to work in China with a business visa M category? I am paid by...
Asked by Jane from United States
| Feb. 28, 2018 02:28
hi, im dhez, i would like to ask what does it mean if you have a visa categ...
Asked by Mrs.dhez from philippines
| Mar. 01, 2011 01:33
for business trip to china, what type of visa category should be choosen?
Asked by Parvees ahamed from Germany
| Aug. 12, 2014 22:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)