Asked by Adrian from Argentina | Sep. 05, 2016 00:54
About:China Student Visa

Student Visa to Work type

I am a student in Beijing (X1 type), I got a job offer from a company in Shanghai for 2017 after my graduation. I think the procedure is as follows:

1. Get Employment License
2. Get Z type
3. Get Employment Permit

Is that right? How and where can I apply for a Z one?

Answers (1)
Answered by Julie from Republic of Korea | Sep. 06, 2016 20:29
The first step is to ask your employer get the employment license and invitation letter of a duly authorized unit for you. Next, along with other required documents including your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, valid registration form of temporary residence,, you can go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to apply for the work Z type. After you obtain the Z type, you can go to the labor bureau to apply for the employment certificate.
Related Questions:
I want to do some work in china on student visa x1 type is it legal...?
Asked by Hassan from Pakistan
| Nov. 15, 2017 20:23
Two Visa
Asked by Erica from USA
| Aug. 21, 2016 22:12
do we need to have a health record for getting Z visa
Asked by Mary from Iran
| Sep. 26, 2016 22:58
I am a student and my wife has spouse visa. For me to change to work Z type...
Asked by Dan from China
| Jan. 03, 2016 19:51
Can i cancel my student visa and apply for work type
Asked by rohan from Pakistan
| Sep. 01, 2015 02:39
Do i gave to first leave the country to get a working visa(Z)
Asked by Jimmy from Kenya
| Oct. 13, 2017 01:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)