Asked by Vic from China | Sep. 01, 2016 22:37
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I have 2 entries for business M type?

I got the visa in may this year and it is valid until October 21st

Each entries I can stay 180days I have 2entries.

I left PRC August 15 and come back on September 1st
And this is my first entries right
So I can stay 180 days. But I registered in the police station they put the departure date as Oct 21st why?
I explained them they don't get it.

They said it is valid until October 21st. I came in September so it's not accepted but one entries is used
Please explain me asap
I will check with entry exit in case if you cant

Answers (1)
Answered by Raymond from Mexico | Sep. 02, 2016 21:11
Dear Vic, are you sure the stay duration of your M type is 180 days for each entry? If yes, you can stay for another 180 days after you re-enter PRC on September, 1st.
But as far as I know, the stay duration of M type is 90 days at most in most cases. You are advised to check it with the exit and entry administration of the local PSB.
Related Questions:
How to change a M type of 90 days and 2 entries into a multiple entries vis...
Asked by schmali123 from China
| Sep. 29, 2016 22:59
Can i enter China as a tourist on a business visa
Asked by Bob from USA
| Jan. 04, 2018 21:49
Visa expiring 1 week after return ticket
Asked by Biral from India
| Jul. 01, 2016 00:49
A business Visa holder can apply for Temporary residence Permit?
Asked by Vic from China
| Jul. 19, 2016 04:25
M Visa request, how many previous visa I need?
Asked by ilaria from Italy
| Jan. 30, 2015 02:18
Is there a limit on the number of total days per year I can be in China on ...
Asked by Reed from USA
| May. 31, 2016 22:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)