Asked by Steve Lawrence from United Kingdom | Aug. 30, 2016 03:32
About:China Tourist Visa

Should I apply for a Tourist Visa or Family Reunion (Q2)

I am a UK national and my wife is a Chinese national living in the UK with a UK Right to Remain Indefinitely. We're going back to cHina to November to visit my wife's family and probably visit a few places e.g. Macau. Flights are already booked and we'll probably stay a mixture with family or in a hotel. I need multiple entry as we will be going through HK 2 or 3 times. I've been China twice before as a tourist (second time to get married). I was going to apply for a Tourist type entry permit as that seemed easier but should I apply for a Family Reunion type instead?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jack from USA | Aug. 30, 2016 21:54
Steve, you can apply for either an L type or Q2 type and it’s possible for you to get multiple entries no matter which type you will apply for. If possible, you are advised to apply for an Q2 type.
Related Questions:
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
Can I visit family using a Q2 visa?
Asked by Cory from Canada
| Dec. 19, 2017 20:08
Am I allowed to find a job in Beijing on a Q2 Visa, and then apply for a wo...
Asked by George from Canada
| Dec. 30, 2016 00:45
How long time can I get Q2 visa ?
Asked by Hadi from Lebanon
| Aug. 15, 2018 18:29
Wich kind of visa schould i apply for ?
Asked by Tom Taelman from Belgium
| Aug. 31, 2015 22:37
Tourist or Family reunion category to China
Asked by Don from Australia
| Jun. 04, 2016 21:31
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)