Asked by Lewis from Scotland | Aug. 24, 2016 04:01
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Can I get away with a single entry visa

Hi There
I am a UK citizen and will be visiting Shanghai for one day on a cruise ship in October 2016, and also return to Beijing for a 3 day tour at the end of the cruise.
With the free entry into Shanghai, does this now mean that I only require a single entry permit for my Beijing tour.

Answers (1)
Answered by Selena from Mexico | Aug. 24, 2016 04:34
Lewis, if you will go from Shanghai to Beijing, a singe entry is enough for you. If you will go from a country to Shanghai and then leave for a different country, you can make use of the free transit policy in Shanghai. In this case, you also only need a single entry.
Related Questions:
We will cruise to Tianjin 26/04 and then coach tour to Biejing and departin...
Asked by Linda from Australia
| Sep. 08, 2016 20:21
Can I get additional entries to my X2 single-entry visa?
Asked by Linda from USA
| Jan. 11, 2018 01:08
On a single entry visa can I leave to go to Hong Kong and get a visa for Ch...
Asked by Tina from United Kingdom
| Jun. 05, 2016 21:51
As a UK citizen can I get a single entry chinese tourist visa here in the U...
Asked by Chrissy from United Kingdom
| Dec. 09, 2017 00:22
VOA Shenzhen with single entry visa in passport for china business trip
Asked by CG74 from Australia
| May. 02, 2015 21:26
Day pass/Single entry to China from Hong Kong
Asked by Oscar from Philippines
| Jan. 05, 2012 02:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)