Asked by Amber from UK | Aug. 20, 2016 14:28
About:Visa Policy of China

One day visa.

I am going to be travelling in to Shanghai for one day on a cruise. Unfortunately the cruise line does not provide me with a visa. I have completed the application form, but noticed that the embassy does not accept the form and passport being sent by post. Will I be able to ask any travel agent to act on my behalf or is there any further alternative in getting my application form verified?

Answers (1)
Answered by Galvin from United Kingdom | Aug. 21, 2016 22:08
Amber, first, you need to check with the cruise line whether you can use the 144-hour free transit policy in Shanghai. If yes, you don't need the transit permit. If not, then you should do the application. If you are applying from UK, you should apply through the CVASC office and the application form and passport sent by post are accepted.
Related Questions:
Can a visitor with a Cameroon passport get a tourist visa for Macau at the ...
Asked by Thomas Mbatna from Cameroon
| May. 08, 2012 04:37
I was thinking of going to Shenzhen for the day , can a get a visa at the t...
Asked by Marion Slocombe from Australia
| Oct. 04, 2018 00:46
My wife and I are from Hawaii USA and wish to enter Shenzen for one day and...
Asked by Bill Seager from USA
| Apr. 27, 2016 02:30
have a got an 'L' type for 30 days but I had made my flight reservations on...
Asked by Madhura from India
| Jun. 13, 2017 04:49
Cruise ship in port one day in Shanghai for the day is visa required for NZ...
Asked by Rita from New Zealand
| Jun. 20, 2013 01:21
If I do one day processing for my visa, what time will it be finished that ...
Asked by Ms.allison from USA
| Feb. 19, 2011 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)