Asked by sharif from UAE | Aug. 16, 2016 03:23
About:China Business Visa

Type of Visa to apply for

I am a resident of UAE with a Lebanese passport. I am working for a multinational company that has a branch in China. I am invited by our branch in China to attend a marketing event, where customers are invited but there won't be any trading /business activities going on.
1- Shall I apply for M or F type?
2- Being a Lebanese national, are there any more requirements that the above?
3- Can I apply for multiple entry permit, knowing that this is the first visit for me to China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nancy from Thailand | Aug. 16, 2016 20:39
1. You can apply for an M type.
2. Aside from your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, and the invitation letter from the inviter in PRC, you may also need to provide an invitation letter of a duly authorized unit, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, your bank savings account (at least USD 6,000), and the business registration certificate of your company.
3. Because it is the first time you apply for it, it’s difficult for you to get multiple entries.
Related Questions:
How to apply for rush our service? Is that for all type visa? Or just for b...
Asked by Vina from Indonesia
| Jun. 09, 2014 03:37
I want to stay in China and learn martial arts and Chinese language I want ...
Asked by Ketan from India
| May. 13, 2018 21:29
Apart from prestige of R visa, what is the difference between R and Z?
Asked by Dave from Australia
| Jul. 08, 2015 04:27
Z Visa or Residence Permit
Asked by Clark from Canada
| May. 18, 2017 04:40
My sister went here with an S2 type, is it possible to apply her an S1 type...
Asked by Chris from Philippines
| Aug. 15, 2017 05:01
M type visa. Alina from Kazakhstan
Asked by Alina from Kazakhstan
| Jun. 08, 2015 01:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)