Asked by John from Iran | Aug. 15, 2016 10:31
About:Apply for China Visa in a Third Country

Chinese visa for Iranian in 3rd country

I'm Iranian citizen; I got married with a Chinese girl and I have been studying in PRC almost five years; we came to Malaysia as tourists; I went to the Embassy of China to apply for an entry permit but I was told for Iranian people if don't hold a long term Malaysia entry permit can not apply for any type in Malaysia!
Is there anybody who knows which 3rd asian country I can apply for familyQ type, student X type or other any other types? so far I know I can't apply from Macau or HK.
With best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Victoria from Singapore | Aug. 15, 2016 22:15
John, usually, one can possible apply for Chinese entry permit in a third country. But the consular officers may decide whether one can apply or not according to different situations.
Maybe you can go to Japan and try to apply from there. But if it still cannot be done, you are advised to go back to your home country to apply.
Related Questions:
do iranian peopel need visa for travelling to macau?
Asked by adeleh from iran
| Jan. 16, 2016 20:52
Hello - I'm arriving into China on April 23rd and leaving for HK on April 2...
Asked by manika from Canada
| Apr. 11, 2017 20:01
Macau Visa for Iranians
Asked by Alireza from Iran
| Jul. 19, 2012 05:03
Do I need a visa if the cruise ship arrive Shanghai port and leave to a 3rd...
Asked by DaveT from Canada
| Jul. 23, 2014 21:20
What is the fee for iranian citizen to get china visa?
Asked by Aida from aida.vahdat
| Dec. 12, 2016 19:06
If I want to use this 72-Hour Visa-Free Transit and need to stay in Beijing...
Asked by Aliona from Italy
| Dec. 02, 2016 21:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)