Asked by Akhil from India | Aug. 12, 2016 23:04
About:China Business Visa

Can i get 60 days chineese business visa for first time entry ?

Yes, i got the invitation letter from company I setup every requirements what its actually needed but when I went to a travel agency they said maximum I will get 30 days stay back . so am asking can I get at least 60 days stay back ? I really need to stay there up to 2 months . please get me details about that thank you very much !

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally from Spain | Aug. 13, 2016 00:53
You need to provide your passport and copy of its data page, the application form affixed with a half-length color photo, and the invitation letter.
If you actually need 60 days, the consular officers may give you what you want according to your business travel itinerary.
If you cannot get 60 days in the end, you can try to apply for an extension after enter PRC. Just extend the M type 7 days prior to its expiry date and then you can possibly get another 30 days. There is no need to worry!
Related Questions:
I have a 1 year multiple business visa for China and I am an Indian.
Asked by Ajay from India
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:35
applying for multiple entry visa
| Nov. 24, 2012 03:18
Double entry busines visa
Asked by Dimitar Genov from Bulgaria
| May. 21, 2018 22:41
I need to be in Dalian,China for 60 days atleast for business. But I got on...
Asked by Mr.Babu from India
| Feb. 17, 2011 02:46
Date on return ticket is later than time allowed for single visit.
Asked by Lisa from India
| Nov. 21, 2016 19:29
Hello, is it possible to extend a 30 day 'friends and family visa' for 30 m...
Asked by Michelle from China
| Jul. 25, 2018 18:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)