Asked by Cassie from USA | Aug. 06, 2016 07:38
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit


We are US citizens visiting Korea. On the way home to the US, we have a stop in Beijing for 36 hrs and then another layover back in Korea for 12 hrs. Do we apply for the 72 hour visa-free in China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas | Aug. 06, 2016 08:23
Sorry it doesn't work for you as you fly Korea-Beijing-Korea and this is not eligible for the 72 twov.
You can't fly back to the country you came from.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)