Asked by Manny from Philippines | Aug. 06, 2016 00:15
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

What documents do I need to get S1 visa and do I need bank account my brother working in China

Answers (1)
Answered by Luke from Mexico | Aug. 06, 2016 01:09
Manny, as far as I know, the S1 type is issued those who intend to go to PRC to visit the foreigners working or studying in PRC to whom they are spouses, parents, sons or daughters under the age of 18 or parents-in-law, so I’m afraid you cannot apply for the S1 type. But you can try to apply for the S2 type. The required documents include your passport and its copy, the filled-out application form affixed with a half-length color photo, an invitation letter from your brother and copies of his passport and residence permit, and your relationship certificate. The bank account may be required, too.
Related Questions:
I'm Richelle From Bogo City Philippnes, is bank statement necessary
Asked by Richelle from Philippines
| Mar. 17, 2015 00:58
I want to apply S1 what application do I need and do I need bank account to...
Asked by Max from Phillipines
| Aug. 02, 2016 22:31
what if my bank account & bank card were lost?
Asked by Mr.whitehead from UK
| Sep. 23, 2009 04:44
Russian citizen applying for X2 Chinese visa in Kathmandu
Asked by Tanya from Russia
| Feb. 02, 2015 21:22
Im from Philippines. Can i ask if i want to get china visa for tourist.
Asked by Laarni San juan from Philippines
| Oct. 22, 2014 22:52
i'am going to china as a tourist?what documents needed?i am unemployed?
Asked by lheng from Philippines
| Apr. 16, 2012 03:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)