Asked by She from Canada | Aug. 05, 2016 16:46
About:China Consulate in Toronto

Visa fees and why is it only a multiple entry tourist L type

Hi there,
Our agent that is doing our tourist L types for PRC tells us that the fees are now over CA$ 200.00 per person. Your website does not say anything about this. Could you please let me know if this is correct. Also we need only a single entry L type but the agent tells us that only multiple entry L types for tourists are available with the Embassy.
Please clarify that we must get a multiple entry L type for as long as our passports are valid and what are the fees?

Answers (1)
Answered by cherry from Singapore | Aug. 06, 2016 04:25
She, usually, if you apply for L type at the CVASC in Toronto by yourself, it costs CAD 145.2 per person. But if you ask an agent applies for you, you may need to pay the service fee to the agent.
Besides, of course, you can apply for the single entry tourist L type, but it costs the same as the multiple-entry L type. You can contact with the CVASC in Toronto to confirm that by call: 416-345-8472
Related Questions:
Hello, I am a Singaporean coming for long travels in China,
Asked by SG Tourist from Singapore
| Apr. 12, 2017 04:51
Can a child with US passport apply for a 10 year multiple entry tourist L t...
Asked by David from USA
| Dec. 17, 2017 20:20
validity of stay and entry in china L VISA MULTIPLE
Asked by TESS from Philippines
| Apr. 05, 2016 22:38
If i have multiple entry M visa, do I need to apply for L type if I were to...
Asked by Audrey from Malaysia
| May. 27, 2016 02:20
What type of tourist visa (double or multiple entry) will I need, given thi...
Asked by Alan from Melbourne
| Oct. 31, 2017 20:43
visa transition
Asked by Sam from USA
| Jul. 05, 2016 03:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)