Asked by Rahool from India | Aug. 04, 2016 01:35
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

How can i extend my on arrival visa in Hong Kong?

I am a Indian passport holder and got the VOA for 14 for the business meetings in Hong Kong, but know i need to stay for 2 more weeks, can i go to macau and re-entre in HK with and ask for the extension ?
also if immigration reject to give it for next 2 weeks, will my current on arrival expire ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Adam from Egypt | Aug. 04, 2016 22:27
Rahool, if the time gap between your first entry and second entry is too short, I’m afraid you may be refused to enter. You can go to HK immigration department and ask if you can extend your current 14-day stay. If yes, you don’t need to exit and re-enter.
Related Questions:
can I extend my visa on arrival in Macau? And how long? thank u
Asked by Jack from Malaysya
| Nov. 14, 2015 00:43
i am a sri lankan have 6months dual entry visa with single entry 30days in ...
Asked by s.dias from Sri Lanka
| Jul. 08, 2012 01:07
Hi My husband is nigerian and we are planning to go some days to hong kong...
Asked by Ms.Marya
| Nov. 27, 2010 02:18
I heard there's a Chinese Consulate in Hong Kong , can I apply/extend my Ch...
Asked by Lisa Lang from USA
| Sep. 28, 2011 04:12
I'm Srilankan citizen, Sri Lankan Passport
Asked by Chandana from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 26, 2017 22:23
I am currently in HK holding visa on-arrival for 14 days.
Asked by rahool from India
| Aug. 11, 2016 20:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)