Asked by Nick from New Zealand | Aug. 03, 2016 13:28
About:China Visa Exemption

Travel from Hong Kong to Foshan

Hi is anyone aware if the visa you get at the border crossing for the Shenzhen special economic zone allows travel as far as Foshan? I am often in hk on business and would like the ability to make a short notice day trip there. I understand there are ferries that depart hk for Foshan too. Is there anywhere to get an entry permit quickly prior to getting the ferry or on arrival at the other end? Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Emily from Spain | Aug. 04, 2016 04:01
Nick, the VOA you get at the border for Shenzhen cannot be used to travel to Foshan. And I'm afraid it's not easy to get the VOA for Foshan. I advise to you to apply for a normal entry permit at the Commissioner Office of PRC Foreign Affairs Ministry. If you want it processed quickly, you can use the express service.
Related Questions:
How to travel from Hong Kong to Foshan?
Asked by Mr.S.Subramani from India
| Aug. 18, 2010 03:25
How to get from Hong Kong Airport to Foshan after 8.00pm?
Asked by Judy Holland from Australia
| Aug. 01, 2017 21:17
May I ask the best way to get to Foshan from Hong Kong ? Is there a ferr...
Asked by Mr.Newhouse from AustraliaMay
| Jan. 24, 2011 00:48
Avaialablit of Train servie Hong kong to Foshan, Guangdong
Asked by Samnan from India
| May. 05, 2014 03:39
Hi I want to travel from Hong Kong to Chancheng district Foshan ?
Asked by Mr.Andy from India
| Jun. 30, 2010 16:27
train from hong kong airport to foshan
Asked by stuart from australia
| Dec. 23, 2013 01:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)