Asked by saira from pakistan | Aug. 02, 2016 19:22
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

how I get a china viza

Salam.I want to help my husband in busines thatswy I want to go china plz tell me what can I do agent said that I m first time go to china so its make difficult..will u plz tell me what type of invitation required ..its normal china company viza or a ministry viza plz help me ..or if our relative live I china but not a chinese citizen they will send me which type of invitation plz tell me

Answers (1)
Answered by Natalie from Singapore | Aug. 03, 2016 20:38
If you want to apply for the business M type, both invitation letter from a duly authorized unit and invitation letter from a Chinese company are needed. Besides, you also need to provide a guarantee letter from your company and its business license, your tax return certificate, your recent 6-month bank statement, and round trip air tickets as well as hotel reservation.
If you apply for the M type, an invitation letter from your relative cannot be used.
Related Questions:
How can I get the hk viza for work
Asked by shakil from Pakistan
| Jan. 03, 2015 00:32
Thank you for replied. Yes i want to know the information about a visa to ...
Asked by Mrs.Suvd-Erdene from Mongolia
| May. 05, 2009 20:19
Hello, can I get express viza issued in the same day for one entry to Chin...
Asked by Mr.Halik from Slovakia
| Dec. 16, 2010 20:56
If a person get china Viza then he will visit to Hongkong.
Asked by Sadiq from Pakistan
| Sep. 05, 2018 19:39
I was invited to work in china as a sports coach. It is possible for me to ...
Asked by Benjie B. Rivera from Philippines
| Mar. 28, 2018 22:39
China visa in Vienna for Czech citizens
Asked by Ales Dohnal from Czech
| Apr. 16, 2012 22:56
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)