Asked by Lloyd Keeley from South Africa | Aug. 02, 2016 08:07
About:China Work Visa

In the case of teaching in China; Do I need to do a medical check in South Africa and PRC?

The point is if applying for a work Z type to teach in PRC, do I need to do a medical in my home country to be eligible for a visa? I am aware that I must do a medical check in PRC as well. Then we have to undergo 2 medical checks. Is this the normal procedure? Thanking you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Serena from China | Aug. 03, 2016 03:46
Actually in most cases, you only need to do one medical check, ie., the one you take after you enter PRC. During the Z type application process, you don't need to do the medical check if the consular officer does not point it out specially.
Related Questions:
Do I need a medical check to apply for a Z visa? What is the cost for a Z v...
Asked by Nat from Thailand
| Mar. 07, 2012 01:09
I have been offered a teaching post at a university in China. I am a UK ci...
Mr.BRASIDAS from Philippines
| Nov. 16, 2010 20:05
Ms Enid Many thanks for your advice yesterday. In case I need to apply ...
Asked by Mr.Maggie from Japan
| Apr. 21, 2011 04:05
My 3 years multiple entry visa to china will expire next year in January
Asked by Thomas from Filipino
| Mar. 16, 2017 03:45
Medical check for application???
Asked by Pete from United Kingdom
| Jan. 10, 2013 01:00
Medical check up .Or can I do the check up in China?
Asked by Randall from Singapore
| May. 07, 2018 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)