Asked by Shereen from Lebanon | Jul. 26, 2016 02:29
About:China Embassy in Lebanon

Dear Sir, I am shereen who asked about the documents needed for a transit visa to Guangzhou.

I went on Monday with my papers and I could not go in to apply since it is too busy. I send someone today and after standing for 2 hours and a half I have been asked to have an invitation letter from someone in china. They said they do not do transit G type entry permit. I travel almost every month and I have entry permits to many countries and I know how visa procedures are but why would I need an invitation from someone in china if I am going on a transit and how do you suppose that I get one?
I hope someone replies ASAP

Answers (2)
Answered by Doreen from Italy | Jul. 26, 2016 20:56
Shereen, usually, you can apply for a transit G type by providing your passport and its copy, the application form, attached with a passport-style photo and the onward ticket.
If you cannot get it by yourself, you can ask for help from an agency and maybe the agency can find a way to solve this problem.
Answered by Shereen from Lebanon | Jul. 27, 2016 08:28
thank you dear. the embassy refused to give transit visa saying they do not have it in Lebanon. after managing to find an invitation letter they refused my daughter passport since it expires in November |(but we have just taken the visa from new zealand last week). we are working out a way to change our plan. I thought having booked with china southern airline and paid my trip and having evidence and passport full of visas, a job, bank account, and evidence of return since the rest of the family is here would be ok to get it. I hope this would be taken into consideration in the future for other people... thank you for your prompt reply
Related Questions:
Dear Sir/ Madam I like to visit my friend in china who is living in Hang...
Mr.OMERLUTFI from Pakistan
| Nov. 11, 2009 20:47
Study tour trip
Asked by Khalid Obaidi from Afghanistan
| Sep. 03, 2014 03:30
Requirements for china visa.
Asked by Kevin Roy
| May. 18, 2012 02:03
Dear sir i like to visit to Hong Kong how can apply visa pls inform me what...
Asked by DM from Sri Lanka
| May. 09, 2017 22:11
Will you please guide me that will it be possible to travel to your country...
Asked by Yashpal vasudeva from India
| Mar. 05, 2015 01:23
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a Indonesian passport holder. My passport will be e...
Ms.HANDAYANI from Indonesia
| Sep. 13, 2009 23:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)