Asked by Albert from United States | Jul. 25, 2016 14:48
About:Shenzhen Airport Transport to Hong Kong & Macau

I am planning on going to Hong Kong for about 6 days.

My flight will arrive from the United States in Shenzhen at about 6 PM on Tuesday.
What is the most convenient way to get to my hotel in central HK. I will then depart from HK to take my return flight to the United States from SZ at about noon.
Will I need a visitors visa because I will pass through China (SZ) on the way to/from HK?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vivian from USA | Jul. 27, 2016 01:01
Take a direct bus to Central, HK from the airport. The buses are available from 8:00 to 21:40, and the trip takes about 2 hours. The fare is CNY 130.

If your layovers are within 24 hours and you will depart and arrive in SZ by air, sea or train, no visa is required. I am not sure whether you are eligible to the policy if by bus. You can consult the staff upon arrival. ;)
Related Questions:
Hi... i am planning a trip to Hong Kong and Macau for 6 nights and 7 days. ...
Asked by Mr.Nitin Aggarwal from India
| Jun. 14, 2009 03:50
Hi, Just want to know that if I am going for holidays to hong kong from ...
Asked by Mr.Raj from Indian ( residing in UAE)
| Feb. 08, 2011 00:32
Sydney - Guangzhou - Hong Kong - Sydney by Air
Asked by David from Australia
| Sep. 16, 2013 04:01
i am indian going to Guangzhou and having multiple entry one for 6 months i...
Asked by ajay from india
| Jun. 17, 2013 02:32
Hi, am planning a a round trip Hong Kong - Taiwan in Mar'10 (10 days) 4 da...
Asked by Ms.Venus from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2009 03:52
Do I need a multiple entry visa ......or will single be OK?
Asked by John from Australia
| Jan. 10, 2014 02:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)