Asked by Kapil from India | Jul. 20, 2016 04:50
About:China Student Visa

What are the steps should be taken by me to get student visa . Please suggest ?

Respected sir,

I would like to study bachelor of business higher education degree in Holmes institute of HongKong. I'm a resident of Newdelhi India

Answers (1)
Answered by Jessie from Costa Rica | Jul. 20, 2016 22:11
The first step is to prepare these materials: the application form, a recently-taken half-length color photo, copy of your passport, the admission notice from the school, and proof of your financial support.
The next step is to submit the application to the embassy of PRC to apply for the student entry permit, or post the application to HK immigration department to apply for it. Below is the postal address:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
HK Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, HK
Related Questions:
I have tourist visa for 30 days.but I want to stay in china one month more....
Asked by Chandan nath from India
| Nov. 23, 2016 00:04
i m pakistani and student in dad living in spain ..i want to visi...
Asked by ali from Pakistan
| Apr. 08, 2016 02:52
Can I apply X1 visa for Aircraft Engineering training for 18 months?
Asked by Zac from Myanmar
| Aug. 01, 2016 21:47
Please I want student visa to study in china
Asked by folix from ghana
| Nov. 07, 2016 20:59
Do I need a transit visa? Transit at Baiyun International Airport
Asked by Quan from South Korea
| Aug. 16, 2011 22:22
how can i come about application for coming to china and what are the neces...
Asked by Mr.biola from Nigeria
| Sep. 07, 2010 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)