Asked by Grace from Hong kong | Jul. 19, 2016 05:34
About:China Private Visit Visa

S1 or S2. What papers do we need? Thanks

Hi,im a filipina currently working in hk my husband is american citizen working in china as a teacher. My husband want me to stay in PRC for the whole year.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joey from Finland | Jul. 19, 2016 21:38
Grace, if so, you can try to apply for an S1 type. You need to provide those materials: your passport and its copy, the application form, a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from your husband and copies of his passport and residence permit in PRC, as well as your marriage certificate. If you apply for it in HK, your HK residence permit is also needed.
And then submit all the documents to the office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC in HK to apply for it.
Related Questions:
i live in syria and i have an argentinian passport,how do i get the visa to...
Asked by rasha from syria
| Sep. 12, 2012 20:54
can i just we need medical papers if we are going to china? 3months...
Asked by Ms.julie from philippines
| Jul. 28, 2009 02:28
what papers do i need to take a visa for China?
Asked by Mr.walid from egypt
| Jan. 25, 2011 01:40
What papers do we need
Asked by Nada Mansour from Egypt
| Sep. 06, 2017 21:43
What papers do we need to show at china immigration aside from our phils pa...
Asked by Mrs.Amy from Phils
| Jul. 21, 2010 03:02
Good morning, I am mona from egypt and I was planning to travel to china fo...
Asked by Mona from Egypt
| May. 16, 2017 20:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)