Asked by Nantly from Philippines | Jul. 14, 2016 11:13
About:China Visa

How to get a Business Visa and What type do i get is it F type or M type?

Hi there! I have an invitation letter from a company in PRC and its 6months Multiple Entry Business type.Been applied last jan 20,2016 but the embassy denied my papers.They didnt told me why my papers denied.Got invation letter,passport,passport photo copy,application form,bank certificate but my passbook before is not 6monts yet.and they ask me to have 100k in my accounts.What else do i need to get?? Please help me cause im trying to apply again soon..Thanks in advance and more power.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Switzerland | Jul. 14, 2016 21:32
According to what you said, you go there for business purpose, so a business M type is suitable.
Usually, the documents you mentioned above are enough, but sometime, the consular officers may require you to provide other relevant documents. It is hard to say. You can prepare all the documents above and try to apply for it.
Related Questions:
I am an entertainer and I will be on tour in china next year. What about t...
Asked by Ron from USA
| Aug. 14, 2014 21:15
want to know about visa duration
Asked by moon from Pakistan
| May. 09, 2016 20:50
I am coming China hotel six month in treeing Production but give me company...
Asked by anil singh from indina
| Jan. 11, 2015 01:11
M visa valid for non- business exchange and programme
Asked by Ujjwal Gandhi from India
| Feb. 27, 2017 00:20
i am leaving for china the beginning of september. I need a Business Visa (...
Asked by Ms.Amelie
| Jul. 27, 2009 21:38
Hello! Is it possible to apply for business F Visa while in China?
Asked by MJ from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2018 20:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)